Hokkaido University Collection of Scholarly and Academic Papers >
Hokkaido University Collection of Scholarly and Academic Papers HUSCAP) contains peer-reviewed journal articles, proceedings, educational resources and any kind of scholarly works of Hokkaido University.
Please note HUSCAP will be unavailable on 9.3.2017 6:00 – 9.4.2017 8:30 . due to maintenance.
- Now Available: 『Japanese Journal of Veterinary Research』 Vol.65 No.1 (2017-03-22)
- Now Available: 『International Journal of Contents Tourism』 Vol.1 (2017-03-22)
- Now Available: 『The Journal of International Media, Communication, and Tourism Studies』 No.24 (2017-03-21)
- Now Available: 『Journal of the Graduate School of Letters』 No.12 (2017-03-21)
- Now Available: 『Bulletin of the Graduate School of Letters, Hokkaido University』 No.151 (2017-03-21)
- Now Available: 『Media and Communication Studies』 No.70 (2017-03-17)
- Now Available: 『Bulletin of Fisheries Sciences, Hokkaido University』 Vol.67 No.1 (2017-03-15)
- Now Available: 『Geophysical bulletin of Hokkaido University』 No.80 (2017-03-10)
- Now Available: 『北海道大学教職課程年報』 No.7 (2017-03-10)
- Now Available: 『Northern Language Studies』 No.7 (2017-02-15)
- Now Available: 『The Hokkaido Law Review』 Vol.67 No.5 (2017-01-31)
- Now Available: 『Journal of Education and Social Work』 No.21 (2017-01-30)
- Now Available: 『Memoirs of the Faculty of Fisheries Sciences, Hokkaido University』 Vol.58 No.1-2 (2017-01-19)
- Now Available: 『Bulletin of Fisheries Sciences, Hokkaido University』 Vol.66 No.3 (2017-01-19)
- Now Available: 『Bulletin of Faculty of Education, Hokkaido University』 No.127 (2017-01-17)
- Now Available: 『Japanese Journal of Science Communication』 No.20 (2017-01-11)
- Now Available: 『Research Journal of Graduate Students of Letter』 No.16 (2017-01-04)
- Now Available: 『Bulletin of the Graduate School of Letters, Hokkaido University』 No.150 (2016-12-27)
- Now Available: 『Bulletin of Botanic Garden, Hokkaido University』 No.16 (2016-12-27)
- Now Available: 『Japanese Journal of Veterinary Research』 Vol.64 No.4 (2016-12-07)
- Now Available: 『The Hokkaido Law Review』 Vol.67 No.4 (2016-11-30)
- Now Available: 『Journal of Applied Ethics and Philosophy』 No.8 (2016-11-30)
- Now Available: 『Publications on Tungus languages and cultures』 No.61 (2016-10-12)
- Now Available: 『The Journal of International Media, Communication, and Tourism Studies』 No.23 (2016-10-06)
- Exhibition for open access week 2015, "Open access of research and HUSCAP" , is available in central library from 19th October 2015 to 2nd November 2015.
- Exhibition for open access week 2014, "Open access of research and HUSCAP" , is available in central library from 20th October 2014 to 3rd November 2014.
- Professor NAKAGKI won the Ig Nobel Prize 2008 and 2010! （2010-10-02）
Latest Items in this Repository
|Takizawa, Yuko... [et al.] (2017) Intra-trophic isotopic discrimination of N-15/N-14 for amino acids in autotrophs: Implications for nitrogen dynamics in ecological studies. Ecology and evolution, 7(9): 2916-2924|
The differential discrimination of nitrogen isotopes (N-15/N-14) within amino acids in consumers and....
|Takada, Yasuaki... [et al.] (2017) A Generalized Linear Model for Decomposing Cis-regulatory, Parent-of-Origin, and Maternal Effects on Allele-Specific Gene Expression. G3 genes genomes genetics, 7(7): 2227-2234|
Joint quantification of genetic and epigenetic effects on gene expression is important for understan....
|Ishitsuka, Kazuya... [et al.] (2017) Ground uplift related to permeability enhancement following the 2011 Tohoku earthquake in the Kanto Plain, Japan. Earth planets and space, 69: 81|
We investigated the post-seismic surface displacement of the 2011 Tohoku earthquake around the Kanto....
|Takeuchi, Hiroshi (2015) Ternary and quaternary Lennard-Jones atomic clusters : The effects of atomic sizes on the compositions, geometries, and relative stability. Chemical Physics, 457: 106-113|
Global-minimum geometries of ternary and quaternary Lennard-Jones clusters have been calculated with....
|Asaka, Keisuke... [et al.] (2016) Exact lattice supersymmetry at the quantum level for N = 2 Wess–Zumino models in 1- and 2-dimensions. International Journal of Modern Physics A, 31(23): 1650125|
Supersymmetric lattice Ward-Takahashi identities are investigated perturbatively up to two-loop corr....
|Arita, Masashi... [et al.] (2016) Microstructural transitions in resistive random access memory composed of molybdenum oxide with copper during switching cycles. Nanoscale, 8(31): 14754-14766|
The switching operation of a Cu/MoOx/TiN resistive random access memory (ReRAM) device was investiga....
|Liu, Mengshuai... [et al.] (2016) Experimental and theoretical insights into binary Zn-SBA-15/KI catalysts for the selective coupling of CO2 and epoxides into cyclic carbonates under mild conditions. Catalysis science and technology, 6(16): 6406-6416|
The combination of a metal-modified SBA-15 catalyst with potassium iodide was developed as heterogen....
|Tomiyama, Kosuke... [et al.] (2017) Inter-oceanic differences in macrozooplankton biomas and community structure in four regions around Hokkaido Island, Japan : consequences for marine ecosystem structure. 北海道大学水産科学研究彙報, 67(2): 25-34|
Inter-oceanic differences in macrozooplankton(euphausiids, amphipods, cnidarians and chaetognaths) b....
|Taguchi, Akira... [et al.] (2017) Preliminary investigation of the relationships between environmental conditions and landings of North Pacific giant octopus(Enteroctopus dofleini) at Minamikayabe, Hokkaido. 北海道大学水産科学研究彙報, 67(2): 17-24|
Relationships between environmental factors and fluctuations in landing of North Pacific giant octop....
|Ohashi, Shinpei... [et al.] (2017) Report of a twospot cusk Neobythites bimaculatus from Japan with rare ocellus pattern. 北海道大学水産科学研究彙報, 67(2): 13-16|
A specimen of twospot cusk Neobythites bimaculatus(237 mm in standard length) was collected in Septe....